Sunday, January 08, 2006

A Better Blog...

Well I am finally able to post my favorite spaces and places on the internet. With the kindly, patient, and indispensable help of Aravis I have added some links at the bottom of the page. One of them is my photo album, which saves me loads of time if I refer to my pictures in a blog. Another is the best resource for the aircraft and those that flew them during the First World War. Aircraft of that era are a hobby of mine and this site is the key to my happiness. I have linked 2 of my favorite personal blogs as well, those being 'She Who Weaves Hypertext Markup Spells" Aravis and Sam, of Sam I Am. The fifth addition (sounds like a soul R&B group...The Fifth Addition!) is possibly the best recovery site out there. They cover almost any aspect of recovery one would wish to talk about and the forum is really spot-on, as they say. So sign up for Sober Recovery...It's free and well worth the imaginary dollar in the basket.

What a relief. I was really confused about this html stuff, and rightly so, being a language I know nothing about. But with a little patience and a template provided by the above I seem to be getting the hang of some of it. This means, of course, that I may have to find more and more blogs to add on. I have a few in mind, so stay tuned.

I'm still sick, feeling on the borderline of either getting well or worse. I'll stick to tea and juice for the next few days. My only real commitment this week is school on Wednesday morning, so I'd like to kick this dog before then.


Johnnyboy

1 Comments:

Blogger Aravis said...

You're very welcome, John. Great job! Have fun adding and playing. You know how to find me if you need help with anything else. :0)

Get well soon!

1:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home