Friday, December 07, 2007

Finishing up...Feelin' Loopy....

My homework for the DocPhoWorkshop tomorrow is finished...

I have finished my Historiography class and have received an 'A' for that...

I have registered for next semester (12 credits)...

I am in the midst of watching '24 Season 6'--kinda lame, I know, but escapist...

I am digging the soundtrack from 'Grey's Anatomy'...

Mom is really doing well...

It's snowing outside, and it is very pretty...

Still sober...

..and I'm feeling pretty good about all of this stuff.


Johnnyboy

2 Comments:

Blogger Aravis said...

That's wonderful! You've been working hard; you deserve this peace.

4:55 AM  
Blogger Fred said...

Sleep - what a lovely thought!

Yes, I completely agree with you about the way the DocPhoto class is being taught. This is the first time that they have taught it, since the head of the photography program just retired. I would have approached the last assignment in a completely different way if C had assigned it. M is interested in narrative, so I endeavored to tell a story with my photos, which is not what C is after.

7:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home