Monday, July 11, 2005

Me or Memorex...?

The brunch yesterday went very well, much better than I had expected. It was really good to see Dan again, after so many years. He is as affable and friendly as ever and very disarming. Truly a nice guy, without any guile or need to throw himself about. And why should he? He's not the sick one. That would be me, but I'm getting better. Jessica was prettier than I remembered her to be, and as brilliant as anyone could wish. Do I sound a little struck? I guess I am, and I guess I've always had a crush on her since we were kids. It seems the feelings haven't changed. When it came time to leave, I asked her if she was staying in the area for a while--her response was that she was going back to NYC in the morning, but that she'd be around, and maybe we should have a drink next time she's up in the area. I suggested lunch, so we'll see what we do. She's definitely what I would call a hottie--brilliant, sexy, cute, and...brilliant! I wonder what she looks like in glasses...hmmm...

Another day and another week begins. I have my orientation meeting for school on Wednesday, and some responsibilities to my mother and my new sponsee, but all the rest is all me. I'll try to keep it simple and not get too riled up.

Johnnyboy

1 Comments:

Blogger Aravis said...

Sounds wonderful. I'm glad things went well for you. Fingers crossed for that lunch date. Have fun at your orientation! :0)

2:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home