Sunday, August 07, 2005

I'm a real slacker!

I have been so busy the past 2 days. On Friday I drove my mother and sister to the airport. They are visiting my aunt (my mothers sister-in-law) in West Virginia and will be coming home on Wednesday.

So, I have the house to myself...

I've been busy, really. I've been busy goofing off in a large way, but without any mind-altering substances. I've been sleeping late, staying up late watching movies, and watching movies whenever I feel like it. It's a real escape from the living-with-someone lifestyle. So as a result I have neglected my blog, and my reader(s), who, I am sure is(are) concerned. No need, all is well in Somewheresville.

Sweetie Pie is adjusting very well. We have taken some long walks together and she is getting the feel of the place. I find it interesting that the choice snoozing spots for her are not the same as for the late Miss Kitty. In fact, they are the complete opposite. I'm thinking that this has to do with old smells and whatnot. I've made the decision to stop giving her thinned milk. She wasn't drinking water at first, but I figure when she gets thirsty enough, she will have to make the plunge. I hope that this is not a sign of something worse, like rabies, but I think the vet would have discovered that.

Gotta run. I have a pie in the oven and stuff to do, or not to do, as is my wont.

Johnnyboy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home