Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Tired? Too tired to sleep...

My mind is going a thousand miles an hour. This is some of the crap that's floating around in it:

Thomas Aquinas
St. Augustine
mousetraps
AA meetings I don't like*
Car repair bills
8th Step
9th Step
can'tsleepcan'tsleepcan'tsleep


*The meetings in a nearby town are getting me down. There seems to be a clique existing. I get a bad vibe from the place. I have given this meeting a lot of effort. It's not my homegroup, but I get a feeling that there is a real resentment against my being there. It's not everyone, just, like I said, a small clique of overly macho guys with some chips on their shoulders. It's my fault that I am renting space to them in my head. I have a feeling that people are spreading rumors about my time in jail. Why can't I just turn it over and let it go? Someone suggested a while back (6 months or more) that I should just not go to those meetings. So, you see, this is not a new development. Perhaps that's what I'll do. I'll find other meetings. But is this right? It's just 3 or 4 guys, not the whole group.

I am really messed up about this crap.


Johnnyboy

1 Comments:

Blogger Aravis said...

I say: what other people think of me is none of my business.

What does your sponsor say about this?

Get some sleep. :0)

1:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home