Thursday, July 27, 2006

Bloody hot, humid, and humble...















I have decided to tell my sponsor about putting him on a pedestal and to make an amends. I feel that my character defect is unfair to him and robs him of the basic human trait of falibility, without which he would not be an inspiration and role model. His disbelief of my actions, I have decided, is none of my business. I will take suggestions, do what's asked of me, but ultimately I can only work my program to the best of my ability, and no one else's.





The coyotes are wailing utside my window, and I'm glad my cat is inside, otherwise she might end up in their cooking pot.

Here are three pictures of Ireland. They are pictures of the Wicklow Hills, south of Dublin, yours trull standing on one of them, and an AA meeting in Dublin, on Molesworth Street, where we crammed 20 people in a tiny room, shut the door, and esentially took an hour-long sauna during an Irish heat wave.


Johnnyboy

1 Comments:

Blogger Aravis said...

Beautiful scenery! And 20 people in that little room on a hot day? Now there's 20 determined to stay sober no matter the cost! *G*

12:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home