Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Achy, coughing, sick...

So yesterday I woke up with a scratchy cough. Later at school, the cough was more pronounced and I began to feel feverish. By the time I drove up the driveway, I was definitely in for a bad time, and I fell asleep around 10PM and slept until 9AM this morning. I'm not feeling great, but I have too much work to do to stay in bed all day. If I make it to a meeting tonight, it will be a miracle.

I learned something wonderful yesterday about writing theses. I had been struggling with a paper for my European History study on the EU, and was very disconsolate. I spoke to my instructor and she told me that I should try writing the paper, getting all my ideas down, and then see what the thesis is. This was a revelation! All my life I had been writing papers the wrong way around. She assured me that this was alright to do and that she completed all of her graduate work that way. What a relief!

Anyway, I cough and my head hurts. Time for more Tylenol and maybe a lie down. the two hours spent in front of the computer has begun to tire my eyes and wear me out.

Stay well!


Johnnyboy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home