Friday, December 14, 2007

Snow, snow, snow....


I am very happy that it has snowed. We need the stuff, really. It's actually a drought out there if you can believe it.

My final DocPho class is on Saturday, that means it is the last time that I have to wake up at 4:30am to make a 6:25am train to be in class by 10am...Exhausting, really. I am ready with my essay on finding a 'visual voice' as well as some new pictures. For some reason I got it into my head to continue the 'Christ' thing, a la crucifixion, Jerusalem, etc...This is from the same series, but has no connection to the group. I may not use it. It's called 'bookbag'.
Johnnyboy

1 Comments:

Blogger Fred said...

That's quite an assortment of stuff.

See you tomorrow - remember, we're also supposed to have a meeting on a Saturday in January to put up our class exhibit.

And I thought taking the 8 am train from Port Washington was bad....

3:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home