Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Conventions, Greece, bloody nutters...

Airplane flights can be dull and boring, and if I can sleep I can avoid some of that, but to be honest, I cannot. So I am stuck with dull and boring, and too many carbohydrates!

The Croatian Convention was deeply moving for me, and I met and re-met many people, crazy like me. One of them gave me his blog address, but I won't grass him out...He's a anonymous fellow and I certainly respect that. He has a long history of sobriety and is completely off his nut, but in the best way possible. He has the true spirit of Christmas...

Here I am in Greece, waiting on the next convention. Tomorrow I will travel a short distance and see some sights. After that it is convention time and then off to work in BiH.

I spoke to mom and she is doing well, if a bit more forgetful. Hard realities surround me, but I am grateful that God has given me the chance to experience them fully.

More to come later...Probably next week...


Johnnyboy

2 Comments:

Blogger Mr.October said...

Anonymous nutter reponding. Keep up the good work. Post soon.

6:30 AM  
Blogger Aravis said...

You're leading a rich and full life, can you imagine? I'm sorry to hear about your mother's memory, but she's well otherwise?

Revel in those European experiences, learn and grow and be happy.

Until next time!

1:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home