Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Here are the haiku...

It's raining, sleeting, snowing...a wintry mix in the classic genre. I went to a great meeting at noon and then to the local food store to return some Brussel sprouts. We had accidentally doubled up on our lists...No worries.

If I don't post before the Big Day...Happy Thanksgiving to all!


Here are the haiku...

#98.
Rain sounds like popcorn
popping against my window.
Suddenly it stops.

#134.
It sounds like hard rain
beating down in that soft way
that soaks everything.

#160.
Windswept and aching,
sightless windows stare blindly
at winters prairie.


Johnnyboy

1 Comments:

Blogger Aravis said...

These took me back to my excursions in the weather today. You were right, by the way, about loving the way my car handles in the snow! :0)

3:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home