Sunday, March 12, 2006

So much has been happening...

And that's about the long and short of it. Between all the great emotional ups and downs I've gone through in the past 2 weeks, plus school, plus family emotions, plus, plus, plus, it's a wonder I can think at all!

I managed to finish my reading for school tomorrow. It took me a couple of days, but it's done. I'm off to a meeting tonight, which always does me good.

Those dreams (only dreams, as Aravis reminded me...)) shook me up, but last night I slept alright, although I woke up with a headache and a stiff neck. Probably stress of some sort.

So thank you, all, for your words of wisdom, commiseration, and so forth.

Going uphill is not always a smooth journey.

I know that there were some really sage and witty offerings bouncing around in my head today, but for the life of me, I can't find them.

Johnnyboy

2 Comments:

Blogger Aravis said...

You're welcome. As for words of wisdom, "Going uphill is not always a smooth journey" is about all I can handle tonight. Sleep is trying to claim me, and I think I'll let it. :0)

2:40 AM  
Blogger Rex said...

Glad the weekend turned out good and I hope you have a great week.

3:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home