Sunday, February 26, 2006

No ideas? I have one...

I guess you folks are having as hard a time helping me out as I am myself. I finally settled on a 'frivolous' activity, though, so don't worry.

I'm going to go into The Big City after I get home from Vermont next weekend for a little trip, see some museums, eat out, catch the late train home. I want to see MOMA, check out the Metropolitan again, and take in a tour of the Darwin exhibit at the Natural History Museum. I'll check the schedule for that one, because it's a guided tour. Plus there is a lot of Mesoamerican stuff in that place and I'd like to see that, knowing a little more about it than I did before. I'll try to hit a noon meeting if I can, but if not, no biggie. This is a frivolous day, right?

So that's it for now. I know I forgot the haiku this week. I'll make up for it on Tuesday (promise!) with a double batch for all you hungry readers...



Johnnyboy

1 Comments:

Blogger Aravis said...

Go to the top of the Empire State Building, even if you've been before. Frivolous, remember? *G*

1:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home