Saturday, February 10, 2007

Angel, Buffy, and annoying supporting cast members...

I am half-way through 'Angel-Season 4' and I like it alright, I suppose. There is one character that the show could have done without, in my opinion, both from the POV of his acting and the nastiness of the on-screen personality.

I am talking, of course, about Conner, Angel's son.

What an annoying person. I wanted Faith to kill him but she went back to Sunnydale with Willow.

Maybe the whole gang will just feed him to the sharks? Angel should have killed him when the prophecy was being read. Who cares if he has come in handy in a fight? I know...

Lock him in a closet with Buffy's sister Dawn and she can talk him to death.


Johnnyboy

1 Comments:

Blogger Aravis said...

Ok, that last line made me laugh. Thanks for that!

4:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home