Friday, February 23, 2007

The days move along...

This is a great thing, really, because it points towards progress, not perfection. Today I have made not only the decision to turn my will and life over to HP, the the wills and lives of others as well. I cannot control them any more than I can control my life if I add a drink to the mix.

My sister and niece will be coming back from their trip to The Big City this afternoon, and I hope by then my mother will have made some headway in packing for her trip up north. No one likes change around here, but strangely enough I am getting more used to it. I actually seem to invite change into my life and push through it, taking what I need from the experience and leaving the rest.

It has snowed again, and the world is covered in sugary frosting. I'll go run and take a picture and post it tomorrow.

Until then...

1 Comments:

Blogger Aravis said...

When forced upon me suddenly, change is a frightening thing which must be fought until I adapt and accept. But if the change was my idea, or if it is broached slowly, I find I enjoy it.

4:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home