Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Much better, thank you...

I went to a Step meeting last night instead of class. It's alright. Class would have been a 3 hour driving commitment plus 2 1/2 hours of attendance...No brainer, really in my condition.

Afterwards I came home and realized that I was very feverish and probably shouldn't have driven. I was also a little dizzy and chilled, so I bundled up in a sweatshirt and pants and crawled under the covers, shivering the night away.

I woke up around 3AM and noticed immediately that wasn't cold anymore, and that I was covered in sweat. I guess my fever broke--thank you Tylenol!

So today is another 'East Does It, But Do It' day for me. I might skip my home group meeting and stay home and work on school assignments. I would like to finish this EU paper by Saturday...Plus I have tons of reading to begin chipping away at.


Johnnyboy

1 Comments:

Blogger Aravis said...

I hope you're feeling better John. It sounds like you've been pretty miserable. Take care of yourself, and good luck with school.

12:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home