Friday, June 15, 2007

Home gain...

I arrived at JFK around 12:30 yesterday afternoon and after having my passport cleared by the TSA I walked right through the immigration zone with nary a glance. It's hit or miss, I guess. Sometimes they search me to no end and sometimes not. It is because of my swift re-entry that I was able to be home by 4PM. As I drove up my leafy green driveway I felt as if a circle had been completed. I had returned after a long, wonderful, and life expanding trip abroad with many stories to tell and almost 2000 large format pictures to show for it.

I was able to stay awake until about 9:30 and then hit the sack, sleeping soundly until 7:30 this morning. I'll be wiped out this afternoon, so I'll need a nap, but for now I am playing catch-up on some errands and some odds and ends. I'll start work on the pictures and papers on Monday.

Nice to be home and find the world much as it has always been.


Johnnyboy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home