Monday, May 14, 2007

She´s right, of course...

Yes, it´s true. Apparently I brought the moving van along with me to Croatia. This is all very humorous and I will take it easy, as she advises. One day at a time, easy does it, Think, think, think. Knowing that she´s out there and I have seen her, kissed her, and sadly waved goodbye as the taxi drove her to the airport is hope enough for me.

Never fear, Muru, I will not put too much weight on this. It´s a blessing that we met, and this will happen again, in the time of our HPs.

Last night I had a wild dream. I was undergoing painful and trying trials by fire and endurance. At the end of these exertions I was told that I had become a ´soldier of God in the fight against the forces of Darkness´. I felt that ´God´ meant something much older and far more powerful than anything humanity could even conceive and that all I had to do was live my life as I am doing. Coming on the heels of great temptations to drink and exert my control over situations beyond my abilities, I feel that this has significance to me. I´ll be careful with whom I share this information lest they find me a nutter!

Sleep tight world, you´re getting smaller by the minute.

Johnnyboy

1 Comments:

Blogger Aravis said...

This sounds like a deeply moving journey of the mind and soul as well as of the body. I'm wishing you joy, luck and peace as you continue on...

1:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home