Tuesday, June 05, 2007

Ljubljana and beyond...

Well my trip is winding down and I will be leaving for the US next week. I am currently in Ljubljana, Slovenia and loving this small city and country. In many ways the geography is similar to Somewheresville and the surrounding environs, but with the Julian Alps thrown in for good measure--green, rolling hills, farms, and small towns with very friendly people.

The AA meetings here are numerous and very welcoming. There is also a ˝convention˝ of sorts in the mountains this weekend that I will attend...actually it's more of a Slovenian Roundup than anything else, but it should be a fun time. On Monday I scoot back to Croatia and Zagreb for a three night stay and then back to the US on Thursday. I fly into AN airport that has recently been on the news, so I am hoping for no problems other that the usual cavity search from the TSA. Just kidding! There is no cavity search, but it feels like it sometimes.

I'll post again from Zagreb!

Johnnyboy

1 Comments:

Blogger Aravis said...

You always sound so happy when you write from Croatia, and I know you've mentioned possibly re-locating. Have you given it anymore thought?

12:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home