Monday, May 21, 2007

Olympia, tourists, etc...

Olympia is hoppin' with tourists (myself included). Mostly Americans and coach tours from the coast with retirees. It's kind of sweet, actually, all these older travelers seeing the world together. I think I'd like to do that someday, but for now, o solo mio...

I'll be back in Croatia by Thursday and I hope to be able to cram the rest of my trip into the small bag of time I have.

I have reading to do, coffee to drink, and meetings to attend. No meetings here, though, as far as I know. No worries.


Johnnyboy

1 Comments:

Blogger Aravis said...

That does sound sweet and romantic, those elderly couples touring together. Perhaps Randy and I will do that someday.

Good luck as you try to finish up your school work; at least coffee and reading go well together!

11:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home