Monday, June 18, 2007

Some pictures, I hope, of my trip....

I have summarized a few pictures on Picasa of my trip to the Balkans. I am going to try to embed the link below...

Of course this may not work, but if it does, you should all have a pretty good idea of the trip, some of the sights, and the different terrain I encountered.

My jet-lag is all gone, and I have a meeting tomorrow with my faculty mentor and my history professor. I hope to hammer out some details concerning next semester, work I still need to accomplish, and my future at that particular academic institution. I think it may be up to me to design and finish the next two years, with assistance. There seems to be a dearth of study groups offered that either appeal to me or will challenge me intellectually.

Oh well...I hope the link works.

Nope. Didn't work.

Now it does...scroll down and click on the picture...Have fun!


Johnnyboy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home