Sunday, June 24, 2007

Working with the Gremlins...

I have solved my printing/viewing problems with some very simple moves. If the problematic application that seems to be gumming up the works does not load on the first round, then re-boot and go from there. So far that is working.

I was also having some minor problems with the printing of the pictures. I have invested in some high quality gloss photo paper and the accompanying ink and I must say the pictures look great at 8x10 inches. They are clear, crisp, and the color is super. Printing through the Microsoft photo software is a bit up and down, however and has already cost me a waste of 6 sheets of paper...not cheap. But the good news is that I can use this software to tweak and save the pictures, then just print using the desktop printing applications and adjust my preferences. So far not a single error.

I am going to a BBQ today at an AA friend's home. It should be fun and I have invited another AA (a woman!) to go along with me. I have been anting to ask her on a kind-of-sort-of date/do for a while and only after my more recent adventures have I realized that if I don't, I never will.
Anyway, she ha to work on some Step Work with her sponsor today, so I doubt she will come. She has to call me soon, as in 15 minutes from now. The thing is at 12:30 and I was hoping to run some errands first. No worries.


Johnnyboy

1 Comments:

Blogger Aravis said...

Glad you were able to drive away the gremlins. And with or without your lady friend, I hope you had fun today. As for her, you can always do something else together another time.

Good luck with everything!

And I love the necklace- I've worn it most of the weekend. :0)

11:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home