Friday, July 15, 2005

Not much to report...

Today has been pretty amazing. I seem to be sober yet another day and very active in my program of recovery. My home group is working to reach out to the very large Latino community in the area and start up some Spanish language meetings. All the building blocks are falling into place. People are talking, networking, and generally becoming very enthusiastic about this process of hope and change.

My sister and brother-in-law have returned from their trip and are safe in Boston, I hope. They arrived home today but have yet to call. I expect the jet-lag is pretty fierce. I've been there.

I am almost finished with the first season of The X-Files, and will wrap it up tonight. This is why todays entry is short. Dana and Fox await. ;-)

Johnnyboy

1 Comments:

Blogger Aravis said...

Excellent news all around, then! :0)

12:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home