Thursday, August 11, 2005

Just a quick note...

Sweetie Pie is drinking water, I just had a great talk with my sister about all kinds of things, both she and my mother arrived safely from their trip. In short, all's well that ends well.

Except...

On TV I saw Bush speak to a bunch of employees at a Caterpillar factory in Indiana or somewhere like it. Before he began to speak, he rolled up the sleeves of his dress shirt. I don't know why, maybe it was hot. I seem to remember that Juan Peron used that same tactic to endear himself to the workers of Argentina, as in "By rolling up my sleeves, I prove that I am not a bureaucrat. but rather a common man of the soil, ready to break an honest sweat."

What a load of crap.

Johnnyboy

1 Comments:

Blogger Aravis said...

Glad Sweetie Pie has given up the Dream of Milk. Glad, too, that I didn't see that Bush footage. I would have had a similar reaction. Sour stomach, like sour milk. :0P

1:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home