Saturday, September 03, 2005

crazycrazycrazy

I feel as if the world is being pulled from beneath my feet. I will never be able to show my face in my "homegroup" again. By my actions I have possibly destroyed what was a vibrant and cohesive unity in sobriety. It will never be the same and I will always be thought of as The Bad Guy.

Today is the 1st Anniversary of my being released from jail. This means it is also the first whole year of sobriety I have had outside those cold walls. This, too, is an anniversary of sorts. I will have 3 years of sobriety in December. I never had the luxury of working the first 2 years of sobriety in the real world. My first 2 years were spent in a jail cell, isolating as a necessary tool for survival.

No wonder I'm so screwed up.


Johnnyboy

1 Comments:

Blogger Aravis said...

Congratulations on your first anniversary of freedom.

I doubt you have destroyed your home group; they'll pull through. You will, too. Talk to you later, when you stop by. :0)

1:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home