Thursday, August 18, 2005

Another missed day...

I apologize for seeming to be a lazy blogger, but I missed yesterdays entry...Oh well...

I brought Sweetie Pie to the vet yesterday to be spayed, and to have her nails trimmed. This was all done at a very well respected vet nearby. All went well but the whole day I was worried that something horrible would happen, like they would de-claw her or something. We had a kitten years ago who dies during her 'operation', but that is a rare case. I worried needlessly. I picked her up this morning and brought her home. She licked her scar for a while, but has since stopped doing that. She was pretty cranky when I got her home, but she has settled right back in to her pre-estrus routine of sleeping, eating, and being such a sweetie pie that she has earned her name. She will remain indoors for about a week and I'll keep a watch on the incision for redness or infection.

My mom has gone to Maine for the week, so it is just the 2 of us here.

I had so many relevant things to write about, but suddenly there is nothing...

Oh well, so it goes.

Johnnyboy

1 Comments:

Blogger Aravis said...

Glad Sweetie Pie survived relatively intact and that she has chosen to forgive you rather than get even. *G*

12:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home