Thursday, August 25, 2005

Cups and cakes...

I woke up this morning with the song "Cups and Cakes", by the faux rock band Spinal Tap, running through my head. The line "Cups and Cakes, Cups and Cakes, I'm so full my tummy aches." was the repeating phrase, and although my digestive tract seemed fine, I think that emotionally I am so full of what is going on with my AA homegroup that my spirit feels bloated and in pain. I must let this go, and I am, but it is a slow process. This isn't even the kind of stuff that I tend to bring up at meetings, feeling that it is a private group issue and a controversy anywhere else. I'm all done, mummy, thank you for the tea party.

I will receive the first 2 CDs of season 6 of the X-Files tomorrow from NetFlix. I am interested in this season, because from what I've learned the filming moved to LA from Vancouver at this point in the series. I wonder how the vibe will change. Rumor has it that Duchovny bitched and moaned about the Canadian weather and finally got his way. Rumor, they say. I'll also be receiving the X-Files movie, which I have seen, but I'll watch that first and take it from there.

I'm having shredded chicken BBQ and french fries for dinner...

I now trust Sweetie Pie to roam around outside. Her incision is healed and the experience is most beneficial for her, if only to get over the culture shock of things moving around. The exercise is good for her as well as the honing of her hunting skills. So far butterflies have been her prey, and she has done well.

I'm sure there's more, but I can't think right now.


Johnnyboy