Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Feeling centered before the big weekend...

Warning: If you are a family member reading this blog, stop it. It is not anonymous to you and is the same kind of invasion as rooting through my personal belongings. Get your own blog!


I'm feeling pretty good about the weekend ahead. I'll be myself and let others do what they need to do.

Everyone will have their own space to run to if they need it, including the cat!

I think she's becoming more feral as she gets older.

I have handed in one paper and am working on another even as I write this entry.

One paper a a time, is my motto.

Valentine's Day came and went, so here are the special haiku just for the occasion, if a day late...


#10.
eyes beckon, "come here"
deep gasps, stomach shuddering,
cradled in your hand.

#11.
stretching, arching, spine
you cry like seagulls flying
through the salty mist.

#12.
your blue eyes dilate
and your mouth opens in surprise
at the sudden gift.



Johnnyboy

2 Comments:

Blogger Aravis said...

It sounds like things are progressing nicely. Except for Sweetie Pie! *G*

1:43 AM  
Blogger Rex said...

Keep on keeping on,
Rexie

9:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home