Monday, October 09, 2006

Fall is here...



Yes, indeed. Fall is here and the colors are striking to say the least. Here is a picture (or two...I've upgraded Blogger and I hope to put more pics in the post) for your perusal and enjoyment. I grew all the produce except for the cabbage. The nice neighbor down the road gave that to me. The wall is behind the house and the poison ivy seemed particularly vibrant for such a nasty vine. The golden road is actually my driveway. Seeing it this way fills me with gratitude for where I live, both personally and physically. So many others do not have the chance to view this luxury of color.

I was able to finish one paper today before I became sidetracked with more frivolous activities. So tomorrow I can review the thing and email it to the teacher. I also hope to go over my notes for a paper on ritual, sacrifice, and creation myths before I have to scoot off to school tomorrow afternoon. At least something is getting accomplished around here! This net paper is only 5-6 pages, so I think I can bang it out before I fly off to the AA convention in Spain next Tuesday. I'll post before Tuesday, but I'll make sure to update during the convention. God, I love cybercafes!

Enjoy!

Johnnyboy

2 Comments:

Blogger Aravis said...

These are beautiful, john. The poison ivy reminds me of that nasty vine on the tree that laid us low, you most especially!

The paper on rituals, etc., sounds fascinating. Good luck! Will I see you before you leave for Spain?

12:14 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

These pictures are fantastic. I love fall.

7:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home