Sunday, May 06, 2007

Hooray!

I was able to cut and paste my way through the password reset dilemma and now have a new one. So the blog continues.

Croatia is fun, tiring, adventurous, hot, rainy, sunny, filling, and full of AA.

The convention begins this weekend and the hotel is the Hotel Medina which is a Tito-era monolith of what can only be described as having 'cold-war' charm. The rooms are clean and neat, the lobby is the size of a basketball court, and there are so many conference halls it boggles the mind. Tennis courts, swimming pools, water slides, etc...remember this is the place Tito took his good friends Sophia Loren and Richard Burton before they went to his island hideaway of Brioni--now a closed national park.

My friend Marko says that the three of them enjoyed the water slide immensely.

The DigPhoPro is moving along and I am focusing (no pun intended) on depth-of-field today. I have yet to begin reading any thing for the paper I am going to write when I return, but I will.

More will be revealed...


Johnnyboy

1 Comments:

Blogger Aravis said...

Congratulations on finding the solution to the login problem. Your adventures have just begun and are already interesting and informative, even if the information isn't what you need for the paper. Good luck and have fun!

1:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home