Sunday, July 01, 2007

Maybe time for something new...

I am realizing that I have given out this blog address to enough people that it is no longer anonymous. In that light I am going to begin a new blog, one where I can let it all hang out. This one will be a link for pictures and usual day-to-day happenings.

It will be interesting to see how the comments change. My new blog will be with a different host and all that which means a new look as well. I will link some of you into it, but only a choice few...

I am working hard on my paper and I am about halfway done, not including editing. My photo project is going well and I was given an estimate of how much the matting, framing and so forth will cost...a lot, but it will be worth it and I can write off the bill as an education expense. I will be showing 13 pictures. The rest of the presentation will be a lecture and PowerPoint slide show lasting around 20 minutes. I think I can do really well. It isn't due until October 1st, but I would like to have it finished by September 1st so I can worry about for a month.

I'll post some more pics on the Picasa page as time moves along. 1,950 pictures is a lot to sort through.

I have paid for my new desktop and should have it by next week sometime. I am excited about this. Thankfully it will be XP, as Vista is still too buggy to be a success.

Stay in touch!

Johnnyboy

1 Comments:

Blogger Aravis said...

Assuming I'm one of the choice few, I'm looking forward to the new blog.

The project sounds great; good luck!

2:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home