Tuesday, January 01, 2008

A new year has begun...

There is a lot of promise for the upcoming year. Here are some of my hopefuls...

1. That I will keep on this most excellent spiritual path.
2. That in November 2008, the United States will come to its
senses and start thinking and responding instead of dumbing
down and reacting.
3. That those politicians who have been responsible for the
worst of the damage will be held accountable in a court of law.
4. That I will lose even more fear about the future.
5. More and better health for everyone!
6. Travel, travel, travel...
7. That my family will finally acknowledge the personal sacrifices
I have made for them in the past 2-3 years.
8. That I won't give a rat's ass what they think.
9. I will be gifted in seeing something really amazing.
10. If I am grateful, then my life will change for the better.

So far so good. That's enough for now, but thanks to my mysterious and secretive readership. You have all helped me through many situations and have celebrated with me as well. It takes two to tango...

Johnnyboy

1 Comments:

Blogger Aravis said...

I hope that all of these hopefuls come true, and that things you have yet to dream of will also be achieved.

12:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home