Tuesday, September 13, 2005

2 posts in a row!

Wow, I think I'm getting back on the beam with this blog. I've had a really busy day, full of luxury problems. I've been running around in this heat and I'm kind of bushed from it, so I'm going to stick close to home tonight. I'll make some burgers and fries and a milkshake for dinner and settle in for some X-Files (big surprise) and maybe actually call it an early night.

Here are the haiku for the week. Have a great evening, folks, and don't work too hard at it!


#145.
Many quiet ghosts
wander about listlessly,
speaking but not heard.

#139.
The soft air brightens,
shimmers and glistens at dusk,
and passing, pauses.

#121.
The untried fingers
of dogwood, maple, and oak,
grasp, and pull down rain.


Johnnyboy

1 Comments:

Blogger Aravis said...

Beautiful!

I, too, stayed low key tonight. I just had no interest in moving.

1:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home