Thursday, October 06, 2005

Missed Wednesday

Sorry that I missed Wednesday. There seemed to be a kind of tech problem at Blogger or whatever. No biggie.

More importantly I spoke to my mentor yesterday and he gave me a 'B' on my paper, which is pretty good considering I haven't written a paper for college in 20 years. He said the grade was to "inspire me" to better things. My CW2/Research Writing class met last night and I have shitloads of homework. I need to read 150 pages of philosophy for next Wednesday, and write a lot of new stuff for CW2/RW due the 19th. Plus, in 3 weeks I'll be working on 2 research papers-1 for philosophy and the other for CW1/RW. My sick little mind is already thinking of ways to combine the 2 papers somehow and do half the work. I think I'll skip that old tape and actually do the work this time. Yikes, no wonder dropped out the first time around. At the age of 18 I was taking 16 credits, living in Colorado, and hanging out with girls for really the first time. School? It was the farthest thing from my mind.

Count this entry as a late Wednesday/ Early Thursday offering. I'll write more tomorrow..




Johnnyboy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home