Friday, September 23, 2005

Body, Mind, and Spirit...

Sorry for the lapse in posting (again!). I've had a pretty busy past couple of days and I guess I got a little overwhelmed (read:lazy). Things are OK, though. In fact, they're better than OK.

I joined a gym, as some of you know. I really like it, I think. I'm not some muscle head, just getting fit and healthy. I'm feeling really good about this move towards a healthier body. I'm sleeping better, thinking better, and feel psychologically more calm than I felt last week, B.G. (Before Gym). Today has been a really amazing day, and it isn't even over yet!

This is what I did...

1. Worked out for almost 2 hours this morning with weights and cardio.

2. Then I drove to Albany and had a really good class with Dr. Fox, my philosophy teacher.

3. Now I'm home, after eating, showering, and, yes, about to post this blog.

4. In just a few minutes I'm off to an AA meeting, which will complete the circle of good living.

Body, Mind, and Spirit. They all live within the same shell, and they all need to be fed.

After the meeting, it's time for....The X-Files! I'm almost finished, having received the 2nd disc of season 9 in the mail today. Only 3 more discs to go!


Johnnyboy

1 Comments:

Blogger Aravis said...

This is really excellent news. I'm so glad that you're feeling better!

12:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home