Thursday, October 06, 2005

Thursday, late edition...

I am a sick man. It all started with a nasty little head cold, sinuses, etc...you know the type. Now it has turned into a feverish little number that makes me a trifle wiggy and spacey. I cough when I lay down, which is truly great for sleeping ;-( but the cough syrup that I bought has at least cleared up my sinuses so I can breathe. It's a non-alcoholic mixture, so I don't expect much in the way of results. I'll just drink plenty of fluids and get some bed rest.

Maybe this is my Higher Power telling me to slow down. Depending how I feel, I may skip the gym tomorrow and go on Saturday if I feel better.

It's only 9:30 and I'm thinking about going to bed already. I must be sick. Have a great evening everyone, bon chance, etc...


Johnnyboy

1 Comments:

Blogger Aravis said...

Feel better soon John!

12:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home