Monday, February 20, 2006

Another paper done!

Well, I worked on my second paper this morning and finished around 3:30PM. A solid ten pages on the epistemological differences between Descartes and Locke (Rationalist v. Empiricist), proofread, paginated, all clean and shiny, and promptly emailed to my professor at college. He's actually in Egypt at the moment, so he'll have it when he returns on Friday. I hope the hell he likes it. I like it.


I have just downloaded Firefox as my browser, and I must say that perhaps it's the novelty, but the thing runs faster than IE. The setup is different as well, so I'll spend some time getting used to it.

My sister believes that we (her other two siblings) hate her. This is not true. We love her dearly and wish that she'd understand that. I have said some nasty things to her over the years, but when I made my amends I was pretty sure that I communicated to her that my lashing out was a result of my own resentments, angers, fears, and jealousies. I always seem to hurt the ones that I love, but I'm trying not to do that anymore. Sobriety is the key to that equation. So, anyway, the bridge was built this weekend and made of stern stuff, I think. She'll cross it when she's ready, and that's alright. Until then I'll be patient.


Tomorrow I start in on some more homework, more philosophy reading, and some Mesoamerican reading. Geez, I hope prof liked my Meso paper....


Johnnyboy

2 Comments:

Blogger Aravis said...

I've been using Firefox for a while now and really like it.

I, too, hope your profs like your papers! :0)

1:56 AM  
Blogger Rex said...

Your side of the street is clean and eventually she will see that....

10:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home