Wednesday, October 18, 2006

The rain in Spain...

...falls mainly on the plain, in the mountains, and currently on the coast, here in Tossa de Mar.

My flight was uneventful except for the tight connection in Madrid to Barcelona, where it was apparent that although time existed to board me, my luggage stayed on the ground and showed up an hour late. This threw my whole plan awry, and I heard HP laughing its head off at my arrogance. Still, I have made it to the convention, registered, had a shower, met up with friends, and am now getting ready for dinner. The first big meeting is tonight and then I´´m going to hit the sack and sleep the sleep of los muertos.

I have taken some interesting pics which I will post on both this site and airlinemeals.com. So that will be next week...

Have fun and I´ll check in tomorrow or the next day.


Johnnyboy

1 Comments:

Blogger Aravis said...

Jealous but very happy for you. Looking forward to reading more and seeing those photos! :0)

9:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home