Thursday, January 10, 2008

Cool classes, cool games...


Over at Aravis' site there is a way cool game to play...especially if you like music, design, bands, etc...Fred must play if Fred reads this and then post the results. Very fun and a little weird, which can be fun too. These are the results of my game play, and I have designed the picture like a CD cover...I think 4"x4"...

Anyway, 'William Blake In Popular Culture' is a post-punk Brit-pop quintet who sing about girls, cars, money, fashion, and how they snootily look down on the mainstream. If you imagine The Kinks updated to 2008 you get a good idea.

I met with my writing prof yesterday and this will be fun. Nothing other than that, but suffice to say I am going to exorcise my inner demons and learn to write for myself.

I am helping people by using the gifts I have been given through living a sober life. Just thought I'd toss that in to remind myself who and where I am...

Johnnyboy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home