Friday, September 16, 2005

Quick X-Files update...

So, I'm working my way through season 8 of the X-Files. To be honest, I'm enjoying the stubbornly skeptic Special Agent John Doggett as a foil for the believer in Scully. He's a real "Just the facts, ma'am" kind of guy, but his world is slowly being twisted out of shape. Scully is right there with him, patient, and sometimes bemused at his disbelief. I also like how The Lone Gunmen remark that he's "pretty good for a beginner" when he comes up with the answer to a certain murder scenario (Via Negativa). I will be sorry to see Scully go, however, as she eventually must.

One note: On the new opening credits, Mulder is seen falling into the abyss. Duchovny's face is clearly visible. That means regardless of Duchovny's appearing in the episode he still gets a cut of the action. Pretty sneaky there, Dave...


Johnnyboy

1 Comments:

Blogger Aravis said...

I grew to like Doggett, though I wasn't watching very often in the end.

1:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home