Sunday, October 09, 2005

Rain, rain, and more rain...

Weather.com is predicting rain for the next 6 days in my little town. Tomorrow and tomorrow night at 100%, the next few days ranging from 60% to 30%. We were in the middle of a drought, with the ponds down by measurable feet. Now the spillways are barely keeping up. Thankfully I live on a hill, so there is no danger of flooding, but still...

Sweetie Pie is going crazy. She wants to go out the worst way and thinks that if one door is rainy, the other must be clear skies. She has become so used to pooping outside that using the box is a nuisance, but thankfully she doesn't consider the weather our fault and uses the litter properly.

My schoolwork has increased but I have 2 weeks to do my homework. In that light I am taking the weekend off and building model airplanes. I'm finishing one tomorrow. If I can get some good light I'll take a pic and post it here. Pretty cool little airplane, actually...

I thought I had something really important to relay to the world...hmmm...oh yeah...

"Dark Shadows" is booorrring. I'm not going to watch it anymore. Campy, cult fave, weird 60's TV, who cares. I've cancelled my list at NetFlix. I've reserved a bunch of 1940's adventure serials instead (Terry and the Pirates, Ace Drummond) and the British series "The Prisoner", which will be more fun. I started watching "Dark Shadows", but the thought of having to sit through 20 discs with 10 or 12 30 minute episodes on each one was too much for me. By the end of that series I, too, would be the undead.

That was the important news. Now I'm going to make sure Sweetie has visited her litter box.


Johnnyboy

1 Comments:

Blogger Aravis said...

Poor Sweetie Pie! Sam is upset because he's missing his long daily walks. Instead he runs out quickly, then comes in and shakes a torrent of cold water on everything within a 5 foot radius. I had two unplanned showers in my livingroom tonight! *G*

Sorry Dark Shadows was a letdown. I'm looking forward to the photo of your model when it's complete though. :0)

1:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home