Friday, January 11, 2008

Another band thingy...


Here's another fake band. The Wiki entry was the whole thing minus 'shoveling smoke. I took the pic from Picasa. I am having too much fun with this.

I am currently watching 'House, M.D.' which is fun...'The Wire-Season One' which is addictive...and I have 'MI-5-Season 5' arriving in the mail today. NetFlix is jerking me around too much for the new releases of these shows, so I am buying them online. When I am finished with them I will donate them to the local library or give them away. It really depends on how married I am to them. I'll probably keep 'The Wire'.

I am slowly but surely finishing up the mid-fall semester. I go back to The Big City tomorrow for my final DocPhoWorkshop. This will be sad--I like the folks I have been learning and hanging with. I will miss them.

This afternoon I get to use a Christmas gift certificate at a local bookstore to gather reading material for my writing class--short fiction mostly.

Johnnyboy

1 Comments:

Blogger Aravis said...

Yes, this meme does seem tailor-made for you. :0)

House is one of my favorite shows. It probably sounds strange, but I'd love to have a doctor with his personality. I could deal with that, as long as he knew what he was talking about.

Good luck as you wind the semester down and prepare for the next!

1:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home